Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Easter Price List 2011

Welcome Spring! I am so happy to see my wee flowers popping up out of the garden. And I'm so happy it is almost Easter. I'm excited to be offering Easter baking this year. Below you will find my price list. Please note that due to fuel prices I'm not able to offer free delivery any longer unless you live in Alta Vista or South Keys. If you live elsewhere in Ottawa, I can deliver for a fee or, of course, you can always pick up your baking at my home.

Below you'll find my Taste of Spring package as well as several pies, Paska (Mennonite Easter bread) and butter tarts as well as homemade Easter cream eggs (hooray!). As always, custom packages are available. Just let me know what you'd like!

Lastly, I'm very excited to be offering some gluten-free baking now. The GF list is at the bottom of this post. Please note that while these recipes do not contain gluten, I do use gluten in my kitchen and my utensils and mixer, while cleaned between recipes, do come in contact with gluten.

If you would like to place an order or just ask a question, please contact me using the information in the sidebar. Please have all orders in for Easter by April 16.

A Taste of Spring $50

Includes:
1 loaf of Paska
1 dozen of each of the following:
  • Caramel Toffee Squares
  • Hello Dollies
  • Seafoam Chews
  • Rolo Cookies
  • Old Fashioned Lemon Squares
Single loaves of Paska $5

Lemon Puff Pie $14

Key Lime Pie $15

Acadian Sugar Pie $16

Frozen Peanut Butter Pie $16

Butter Tarts $2 each

Homemade Easter Cream Eggs wrapped up nicely just as the Bunny himself would do it
$2 each

Gluten-Free Goodies

Old Fashioned Lemon Squares $7 per dozen
Butter Tarts $15 for six
Key Lime Pie $17
Lemon Puff Pie $16
Acadian Sugar Pie $18
Homemade Easter Cream Eggs $2 each

No comments: